After sales services
You are experiencing a malfunction. Easily diagnose its cause.
Vibration works / Light no longer works
Explanation 1: ALARM MODE
You have most likely deactivated the light in the alarm mode without realizing it.
To restore the light
• Solution 1: read the user guide (https://slowcontrol.com/corporate/guide-user) and reprogram your alarm (very simple, 1 minute is enough)
• Solution 2: remove the battery and replace it. The default alarm programming mode with an alarm at 10 seconds, and the flashing light automatically resets.
Explanation 2: BATTERY
• Solution 1: Your battery is low. Change the battery.
• Solution 2: The battery contactors got loose and the contact is poor. Tighten the contacts. Gently rotate the top of the switches inward a little bit with a knife blade or screwdriver.
The vibration no longer works / The light no longer works
Explanation 1: BATTERY
• Solution 1: Your battery is dead. Change the battery.
• Solution 2: The battery contactors are released and the contact is poor. Tighten the contacts. Gently rotate a knife blade or a screwdriver a little bit as follows:
Explanation 2: WATER
The white indicator dot on the key has turned red. This means that your electronic key has been in contact with water, which is unfortunately irremediable for its functioning. The user guide explicitly mentions this precaution for use. The warranty does not cover this case.
Tighten battery contactor
You still need help
Send us an email
1. Describe the fault: the light works (yes or no), the vibration works (yes or no).
2. Attach a photo of your key with its sticker.
We promise to send you a return within 48 hours.
Published by Slow Control on